FILMTEC SW30HR LE-400 element (named FILMTEC SW30HR LE-380 until June 2004) offers very high productivity and rejection, enabling the lowest total cost of water for seawater desalination. Benefits of FILMTEC SW30HR LE-400 include:
- Enables systems to be designed and operated to optimize operating cost through lower energy consumption or to optimize capital cost through higher productivity at lower operating fluxes.
- Highest NaCl and boron rejection to help meet World Health Organization (WHO) and other drinking water standards.
- Can effectively be used in permeate staged seawater desalination systems without impairing the performance of the downstream stage.
- High performance over the operating lifetime without the use of oxidative post-treatments like many competitive products. This is one reason FILMTEC elements are more durable and may be cleaned more effectively over a wider pH range (1-12) than other RO elements.
- Automated, precision fabrication with a greater number of shorter membrane leaves reduces the effect of overall fouling and maximizes element efficiency, lowering your cost of operation.
- Model: SW30HRLE-400
- Hard fiberglass outer shell
- Diameter: 8.0"
- Length: 40"
- Applied Pressure: 800PSI
- Nominal Capacity in GPD: 7500
- Maximum Pressure: 1200PSI
- Weight: 40lbs
- Stabilized salt rejection: 99.75%
- Stabilized boron rejection: 91%
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113F (45C)
- Maxium Feed Flow Rate: 85GPM
- Maxium Pressure Drop: 15PSI
- 400 ft2 of active membrane surface area
- FilmTec's superior automated manufacturing technology results in the most consistent performance element-to-element and year-after-year
- May be cleaned over the widest pH range (pH 1 - 12) for the most effective cleaning
PT. Hydromart Utama Indonesia
Sedayu Square Blok H-03
Jl. Outer Ring Road Lingkar Luar Cengkareng Barat,
RT. 1 , RW. 12 Jakarta Barat 11730
Telp : 021-8062-7055