The FILMTEC™ BW30-400 element is the product of choice when the highest quality permeate is required. It was the first 400 square foot membrane elements on the market and continues to be widely used in new equipment and retrofits where system capital and productivity are factors.
- Model: BW30-400
- Hard fiberglass outer shell
- Diameter: 8.0"
- Length: 40"
- Applied Pressure: 225PSI
- Nominal Capacity in GPD: 10,500
- Maximum Pressure: 600PSI
- Weight: 40lbs
- Stabilized salt rejection: 99.5%
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113F (45C)
- Maxium Feed Flow Rate: 85GPM
- Maxium Pressure Drop: 15PSI
- 400 ft2 of active membrane surface area
- FilmTec's superior automated manufacturing technology results in the most consistent performance element-to-element and year-after-year
- BW30-400 elements deliver high flow and high rejection without being chlorinated during the manufacturing process. This is one reason why FILMTEC elements are more durable and may be cleaned over a wider pH range (pH 1 - 12) than other RO elements
- With more than a decade of proven performance, BW30-400 is the product you can rely on for years of trouble-free operation
- May be cleaned over the widest pH range (pH 1 - 12) for the most effective cleaning
PT. Hydromart Utama Indonesia
Sedayu Square Blok H-03
Jl. Outer Ring Road Lingkar Luar Cengkareng Barat,
RT. 1 , RW. 12 Jakarta Barat 11730
Telp : 021-8062-7055