The Hydranautics SWC5-LD is a 8" x 40" high performance membrane for seawater desalting. The SWC5-LD offers the same performance as the SWC5 with additional low fouling characteristics and superior salt and boron rejection with low operating pressures.
- Active Area: 400 square feet
- Operating Pressure: 800PSI
- Capacity: 9,000GPD
- Rejection: 99.8%
- Membrane Type: Low Fouling Thin Film Composite
Previously part number CDHYSWC5LD.
SWC5-LD features Hydranautics LD Technology™ - high performance RO technology that helps reduce fouling from colloidal particles and biological growth.
LD Technology Benefits:
- Innovative feed spacer design prevents trapping of small colloidal particles
- Proprietary chemically enhanced HYDRAblock™ feed spacer reduces bio-growth (NSF 61 approved for drinking water)
- Improved effectiveness of cleanings
- Improved flux distribution between the lead and tail elements
PT. Hydromart Utama Indonesia
Sedayu Square Blok H-03
Jl. Outer Ring Road Lingkar Luar Cengkareng Barat,
RT. 1 , RW. 12 Jakarta Barat 11730
Telp : 021-8062-7055