Featuring breakthrough membrane chemistry, the DOW™ FILMTEC™ HRLE-440i element delivers the same 99.5% nominal NaCl rejection as traditional brackish water elements but at 33% lower pressures.
- Lower energy requirements allow new reverse osmosis systems to be designed to use one third less energy and still deliver the same permeate quality compared with other BW elements
- Existing low energy systems can be retrofitted to achieve lower permeate TDS than possible with previous low energy elements
- The combination of low energy and high rejection is ideally suited for use in the second pass of seawater and high-purity applications
- Excellent rejection of silica, boron, nitrate and ammonium; supported by Dow's modeling software
- Increased IPA rejection (IPA rejection is a common surrogate for TOC removal)
- Available dry for longer storage life and easier handling
- Model: HRLE-440i
- Hard fiberglass outer shell
- Diameter: 8.0"
- Length: 40"
- Applied Pressure: 150PSI
- Nominal Capacity in GPD: 12,650
- Maximum Pressure: 600PSI
- Weight: 40lbs
- Stabilized salt rejection: 99.5%
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113F (45C)
- Maxium Feed Flow Rate: 85GPM
- Maxium Pressure Drop: 15PSI
- 440 ft2 of active membrane surface area
- FilmTec's superior automated manufacturing technology results in the most consistent performance element-to-element and year-after-year
- Includes iLEC™ interlocking endcaps, which reduce system operating costs and the risk of o-ring leaks that can cause poor water quality.
- May be cleaned over the widest pH range (pH 1 - 12) for the most effective cleaning
PT. Hydromart Utama Indonesia
Wisma Abadi Building
Jl. Kyai Caringin Kav 29-31, 3rd floor, unit C1
Petojo Selatan, Jakarta Pusat 2060
Telp : 021-384 8957
Fax : 021-34834336